IT - Special Projects Analyst
October 28, 2022
$64,988 - $76,891
The Special Projects analyst supports special project initiatives by eliciting and documenting requirements for projects using Azure technologies such as PowerApps, PowerPlatform, Dynamics and collaborative tools like SharePoint. The position serves as a development resource for each platform, produces training materials, and conducts training for related projects; collaborates on design and function with users and technical staff throughout the design, testing, and implementation phases; provides post-implementation support; authors and delivers presentations; assists manager with the development and management of project plans. Responsibilities also include assisting users with support issues and providing input for governance of the Azure products.
Primary DutiesTypical Duties
- Develops, configures, edits, and supports PowerPlatfom related applications, web sites and site templates. Configures site security, site features, lists, libraries, and site data. Uses page layout, colors, graphics, and other tools to support and enhance customer goals for their sites and solutions.
- Evaluates and recommends technical and business solutions based on user business needs and technological opportunity; discusses alternatives and approaches with colleagues as part of a team.
- Writes documentation for end users, such as manuals and quick-reference guides, how-to documentation, and on-line help, selects photos, drawings, screen shots, diagrams, and charts to illustrate materials. Makes technical information understandable to non-technical users, reviews, and revises documentation; writes in a clear, concise style.
- Performs as an integral member of cross-functional project teams, supporting the information development requirements for major enterprise IT initiatives and projects
- Has a basic understanding of Azure technologies as well as internet facing deployments and configurations.
- Reviews requirements with IT staff, customers, and end users; develop prototypes, able to describe technical environments and applications to end users in a non-technical manner; reviews and revises documentation accordingly. Acts as the liaison between the customer community, software development and infrastructure teams
- Writes documentation for own work on web sites, to include initial requirements, business process flows, customizations, test plans and testing scripts, and permission matrices.
- Assists in writing and reviewing detailed requirements and specifications. Identifies and specifies needed processes. Elicits requirements using interviews, documents analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Develops business solutions using intermediate technical skill in Microsoft PowerPlatform, PowerApps, Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.
- Performs data analysis using Microsoft Excel and SQL Server tools.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; AND
- One year of related IT experience.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and / or training may be considered.
- Satisfactory criminal background check required
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and CRM preferred
Unified Judicial System Hiring Policy
The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania recruits, employs, and promotes the most qualified applicants without regard to their political affiliation, race, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, or other non-merit facts or considerations. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants with disabilities as may be necessary to ensure that all applicants are given a fair and equal opportunity to compete for all employment positions. Applicants who need accommodation for an interview should request so in advance. UJS hiring and employment policies and procedures are intended to conform to all applicable state and federal laws governing fair and non-discriminatory hiring and employment practices and are subject to change as necessary to remain in compliance with such laws.
Applicants requiring accommodation, for any part of the application and/or interview process, should contact Human Resources at (717) 231-3309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.