Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Dauphin County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • To apply for a marriage license, call the Register of Wills at 717-780-6500.

  • For information about child support and how to apply, contact Domestic Relations at 717-255-2796. You can also visit the Domestic Relations website.

  • All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • For information about jury duty, visit the Dauphin county Jury Service page.

  • See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Dauphin County