Cases of Public Interest
The following select documents provide quick access to information on cases of public interest in Pennsylvania.
Updates to these cases are made on a regular basis. For more information about any one of these cases, please contact the AOPC Communications staff.
The following cases are taking place in the Supreme Court:
- Philadelphia Community Bail Fund, et al. Pets. v. Commonwealth Arraignment Ct.
- Commonwealth v. UPMC and Highmark, Inc.
- Cases regarding Court's Extraordinary Jurisdiction or King’s Bench and the Constitutionality of Capital Punishment
- Fortieth Statewide Investigating Grand Jury
- Williams, L., et al, Aplts v. City of Phila, et al (Soda Tax case)
- Sands Bethworks Gaming, LLC v. Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
- League of Women Voters, et al. v. the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, et al. – 159 MM 2017
- Commonwealth v. Kathleen G. Kane
- Commonwealth v. William Henry Cosby, Jr.
- Emergency Capital Case Challenge 14 EM 2015
The following cases are taking place in the Superior Court:
The following cases are taking place in the Commonwealth Court: