Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Franklin County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply for child support?

    For information about child support and how to apply, contact the Domestic Relations Section (DRS) at 717-264-6144 or visit the PA Child Support Program website.

  • How do I pay court costs & fines?

    All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • How do I find information about jury duty?

    For information about jury duty, contact the Court Administrator at 717-261-3848.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Franklin County