Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Greene County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • For instructions on obtaining a marriage license, please contact the Green County Clerk of Courts.

  • For information about child support and how to apply, contact Domestic Relations at 724-852-5214 or visit the PA Child Support Program website.

  • All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • For information about jury duty visit the Green County jury duty page.

  • See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Greene County