Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Lebanon County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • For information about applying for a marriage license, contact the Register of Wills at 717-228-4415.

  • To apply for child support, visit the Domestic Relations Office at 400 S. 8th Street, Lebanon, PA. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information contact Domestic Relations at 717-228-4480.

  • All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • For information about jury duty, contact the Court Administration Office at 717-274-2801 ext. 2350 or browse our frequently asked questions.

  • See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Lebanon County