Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Lycoming County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • For information about how to apply for a marriage license, contact the Register of Wills at 570-327-2258.

  • For information about child support and how to apply, contact Domestic Relations at 570-327-2395 or visit the PA Child Support Program website.

  • All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • For information about jury duty, contact the Court Administrator at 570-327-2330.

  • See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Lycoming County