Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Mercer County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply for a marriage license?

    For information on how to apply for a marriage license, contact the Register of Wills and Clerk of Orphans' Court at 724-662-3800.

  • How do I apply for child support?

    For information about child support and how to apply, contact Domestic Relations at 724-662-2404 or visit the PA Child Support Program website.

  • How do I pay court costs & fines?

    All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • How do I find information about jury duty?

    For information about jury duty, contact the Jury Commissioners at 724-662-7503.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Mercer County