Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Northumberland County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply for a marriage license?

    To obtain a Pennsylvania marriage license, both applicants must appear at the county court together in person. The fee to apply for a marriage license is $50.00. For more information, contact Orphans' Court at 570-988-4143.

  • How do I apply for child support?

    To apply for child support, you must file a complaint at Domestic Relations located at 309 Market St., Sunbury, PA. For more information, contact Domestic Relations at 570-988-4227. 

  • How do I pay court costs & fines?

    All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • How do I find information about jury duty?

    For information about jury duty, contact the Jury Commissioners at 570-988-4371.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Northumberland County