Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Warren County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • For information about how to obtain a marriage license, contact the Register and Recorder's Office.

  • For information about how to apply for child support, contact the Domestic Relations Office.


  • All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Warren County