Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Westmoreland County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Couples can begin the marriage application process online at the county website. The application is not complete until both applicants appear together at the Register of Wills office with required documentation, including a printed confirmation number, valid photo ID and divorce decree if applicable.

  • For information about child support and how to apply, visit the PA Child Support Program website.

  • All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • To find answers to common questions, see the online juror services page at the county court website.

  • See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Westmoreland County