York County Courthouse

Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

York County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • The Clerk of Orphans’ Court accepts applications for marriage licenses. You can apply for a marriage license online through our e-filing services. E-filing is encouraged because it helps expedite the process, but you will still need to visit our office after doing so.

  • For information about child support and how to apply, visit the PA Child Support Program website.

  • All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • For information about jury duty, browse our frequently asked questions.

  • See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for York County