For the Public

Orphans' Court

The Orphans Court provides forms for auditing and administration, guardianship, Abortion Control Act, Register of Wills, model forms of account and foreign adoption. Access Register of Wills and Orphans' Court forms.

Cover Sheet for Common Pleas Civil Filings

Confidential Information Form

Note: This form is for use in magisterial district courts only. While most information in court files is open and available to the public, certain information is nonpublic. Use this form if you are required to include Social Security information or personal financial information on court filings. Information from this form will not be placed in public files.


Civil Complaint

Note: The civil complaint form is for use in filing small claims. This form is also for use by tenants when filing complaints about landlords. You will need one copy of the civil complaint with original signature for the magisterial district judge. You will be charged filing costs and service costs when the complaint is filed at the district court. No changes may be made to the civil complaint form either in content or format.


Request for Order of Execution

Entry of Satisfaction


Note: Pa.R.Crim.P. 575(D) prohibits requiring parties to attach proposed orders to their motions, but a party may include a proposed order if they think it would be helpful (Rule 575 Comment). AOPC is making these blank orders available as a convenience for the court or parties. The filing of this blank order is not mandatory.


Request for Order for Possession

Request for Official Records

Note: Most court files and documents in court files are open and available to the public. Use this form to request court files or documents in magisterial district courts.


Notice of Settlement and Withdrawal

Private Criminal Complaint

Note: This form is to be used by private citizens when requesting criminal charges be filed against a defendant. Please note that Rule 506 of the Pennsylvania Rules of Criminal Procedure requires that when a private citizen completes this form, it must be submitted to the district attorney's office for approval before it can be filed in a Pennsylvania magisterial district court. It may be filed only in a Pennsylvania magisterial district court and not in the Philadelphia Municipal Court. No changes may be made to this form either in content or format without the express written approval of the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.


Protection from Abuse

NOTE: A Protection from Abuse Order is for those people who are subject to abuse by a household member, family member or intimate partner of the defendent. 

The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence has an informational video on YouTube called "PFAs Do Work: Four Easy Steps to Obtain a PFA." Perry/Juniata County Court of Common Pleas President Judge Kathy A. Morrow narrates the video that explains how to file a protection from abuse order against an abusive partner.

Protection of Victims of Sexual Violence or Intimidation

NOTE: A petition for protection from sexual violence or intimidation is filed against a non-family member or even a complete stranger. It differs from a Protection Against Abuse Order which is issued against a family or household member or intimate partner.

If you are filing the Petition for Protection from Sexual Violence and or Intimidation Order (not the Emergency Petition), you must also submit the Cover Sheet for Common Pleas Civil Filings which is listed as a separate category above.

During regular court hours, questions may be directed to the Prothonotary. If the court is unavailable (i.e. after hours, weekends, holidays), direct questions to law enforcement for information on the judge on call.

Notice of Appeal from Summary Criminal Conviction