Cases of Public Interest
The following select documents provide quick access to information on cases of public interest in Pennsylvania.
Updates to these cases are made on a regular basis. For more information about any one of these cases, please contact the AOPC Communications staff.
The following cases are taking place in the Supreme Court:
- Sands Bethworks Gaming, LLC v. Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
- League of Women Voters, et al. v. the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, et al. – 159 MM 2017
- Commonwealth v. Kathleen G. Kane
- Sprague, Castille and Zappala v. Cortes
- Costa et al. v. Cortes et al.
- Commonwealth v. William Henry Cosby, Jr.
- Office of Disciplinary Counsel v. Kathleen Granahan Kane
- Emergency Capital Case Challenge 14 EM 2015
- In Re: The Thirty-fifth Statewide Investigating Grand Jury
- Corman and McCord v. NCAA v. PSU
The following cases are taking place in the Commonwealth Court: