Amid COVID-19 Mitigation Efforts, Access to Pennsylvania Judicial Center Limited
March 13, 2020
Court Administrator of Pennsylvania Geoff Moulton today announced public access to the Pennsylvania Judicial Center (PJC) in Harrisburg would be limited, consistent with Governor Wolf’s recent directive with respect to Capitol Complex buildings.
Beginning today at noon, access to the PJC will be limited to employees and people with badge keycard credentials. In addition, individuals in the following categories will be permitted access limited to the business described:
- Lawyers, litigants and witnesses in hearings or arguments before Commonwealth Court or the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
- Lawyers, litigants or their representatives filing papers or pleadings with the offices of the Prothonotary of the Commonwealth Court, Superior Court or Supreme Court; and
- Lawyers, litigants or their representatives filing papers or pleadings with the offices of the Disciplinary Board, the Judicial Conduct Board or the Court of Judicial Discipline.
Questions about proceedings or filings should be directed to the relevant entity:
- Commonwealth Court: 717-255-1650
- Superior Court: 717-772-1294
- Supreme Court: 717-787-6181
- Disciplinary Board: 717-231-3380
- Judicial Conduct Board: 717-234-7911
- Court of Judicial Discipline: 717-772-3771
Media contact: Stacey Witalec, 717-877-2997