armstrong - 001399.png

Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Armstrong County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply for a marriage license?

    A marriage license can be purchased at the Register and Recorder office from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The fee is $66. Both applicants must be present and have the following: photo identification, social security cards, copies of all divcorce decrees and death certificates (if applicable), birth places of applicants and applicants' parents. There is a three day waiting period from the day applicants apply and licenses expire 60 days after.

  • How do I apply for child support?

    To apply for child support, contact the Armstrong County Domestic Relations Section (DRS) or visit the PA Child Support Program website.

  • How do I pay court costs & fines?

    All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • How do I file divorce, custody or child support documents?

    See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Armstrong County