berks - 001402.png

Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Berks County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply for child support?

    To apply for child support, contact the Domestic Relations Sections (DRS) at 610-478-2900 or

  • How do I pay court costs & fines?

    All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • How do I find information about jury duty?

    For information about jury duty, visit the Berks County Jury Services' website or call 610-478-6402. 

  • How do I file divorce, custody or child support documents?

    See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Berks County