Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Bucks County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply for a marriage license?

    Applicants must appear together in person at the Orphans' Court in Doylestown, the Government Service Center in Levittown or their local district justice office. Licenses are issued three days after the application is submitted and are valid for up to 60 calendar days. For a list of what to bring when you apply, visit the Bucks County Reigster of Wills' website.

  • How do I apply for child support?

    To apply for child support, visit the Domestic Relations Section (DRS) or contact the Client Service Unit at 215-340-8068.

  • How do I pay court costs & fines?

    All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • How do I find information about jury duty?

    For information about jury duty, browse our frequently asked questions or call 215-348-6711.

  • How do I file divorce, custody or child support documents?

    See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website

Resources for Bucks County