Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Lehigh County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply for a marriage license?

    To obtain a Pennsylvania marriage license in Lehigh County, applications must be submitted to obtain an in-person appointment. Both applicants must appear at the county court together in person and bring with them the required documentation. The fee to apply for a marriage license is $100. For more information, contact the Clerk of Orphans' Court at 610-782-3173.

  • How do I apply for child support?

    To apply for child support, you must file a complaint with the Domestic Relations Section (DRS) located at 455 W. Hamilton St. Allentown, PA 18101. For more information, contact the DRS at 610-782-3185.

  • How do I pay court costs & fines?

    All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • How do I find information about jury duty?

    For information about jury duty, browse our frequently asked questions or read our Juror Handbook.

  • How do I file divorce or custody documents?

    See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Lehigh County