Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Mifflin County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply for a marriage license?

    For information on how to apply for a marriage license, contact the Clerk of Orphans' Court at 717-242-1449.

  • How do I apply for child support?

    To apply for child support, contact Domestic Relations at 717-248-3955 and ask to speak to an intake officer. If the intake officer does not answer, leave a message with your name, telephone number and request. The intake officer will return your call as soon as possible to make an appointment for your intake interview.

  • How do I pay court costs & fines?

    All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • How do I find information about jury duty?

    To find information about jury duty, read our Juror's Guide.

  • How do I file divorce or custody documents?

    See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Mifflin County