Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. NOTE: The courthouse pictured may be historic and not necessarily the county’s operating courthouse.

Northampton County

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply for child support?

    To apply for child support, you must file a complaint at the Domestic Relations Section (DRS) located at 126 S. Union St., Easton, PA. An intake officer will interview you to collect all the necessary information to process the initial complaint. Filings are taken on a walk-in basis.

  • How do I pay court costs & fines?

    All court fines and fees can be paid online using the Pennsylvania Judicial System's PAePay service.

  • How do I find information about jury duty?

    For information about jury duty, browse our frequently asked questions.

  • How do I file divorce or custody documents?

    See the representing yourself page for family court forms and instructions. Be sure to watch the introductory video first.

To find answers to more common questions, visit the county court website.

Resources for Northampton County