AOPC - User Collaboration Specialist (22-05)
January 21, 2022
$55,423 - $65,705
This professional position is responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of all analog and IP telephony solutions, as well as the video conference and AV capabilities of the Supreme Court and the AOPC. These responsibilities extend to any hardware and applications necessary to ensure the successful day-to-day operation of all telecommunication, video conferencing, and AV systems at multiple campuses and smaller remote sites throughout the state. In addition to the centralized infrastructure, this position will also work directly with end-users to troubleshoot issues and script custom solutions.
- Designs, plans, installs, configures, maintains, and supports all hardware related to Analog and IP Telephony (IPT) and voice gateways.
- Designs, installs, configures, and maintains a broad range of AV/VC system software and hardware, including but not limited to WebEx Boards/Room Kits, VC codecs, and AMX control systems.
- Designs, plans, installs, configures, maintains, and supports all software related to Analog and IP Telephony.
- Analyzes all aspects of the AV systems, including the video conference solution, and designs changes to ensure customer needs are met immediately and in anticipation of future needs.
- Writes, maintains, and supports coded scripts for Cisco UCCX to automate IT operations and support multiple Help Desk call flows.
- Configures, maintains, and supports the Enterprise Fax Server solution and its interaction with the IPT infrastructure.
- Configures, maintains, and supports the interaction between the IPT infrastructure and the proprietary security camera/door buzzer systems.
- Designs and plans all IPT, VC, and AV upgrades and technology changes.
- Utilizes the current IT application to accept, respond to, and track resolution of, trouble tickets.
- Communicates with 3rd party vendors and telco carriers as necessary to facilitate support and changes to telecommunications services.
- Provides end-user training regarding the operation of all AV, VC, and enterprise phone systems and architecture.
- Fully administers and supports the PACourts WebEx hosted service and on-premises infrastructure by maintaining user accounts, training new users, and remaining current on the capabilities of WebEx.
- Associate’s degree in any information technology field; AND
- Two years of IT experience that includes one year of technical experience in network operations / maintenance.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and / or training may be considered.
- Satisfactory criminal background check required.
Unified Judicial System Hiring Policy
The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania recruits, employs, and promotes the most qualified applicants without regard to their political affiliation, race, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, or other non-merit facts or considerations. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants with disabilities as may be necessary to ensure that all applicants are given a fair and equal opportunity to compete for all employment positions. Applicants who need accommodation for an interview should request so in advance. UJS hiring and employment policies and procedures are intended to conform to all applicable state and federal laws governing fair and non-discriminatory hiring and employment practices and are subject to change as necessary to remain in compliance with such laws.
Applicants requiring accommodation, for any part of the application and/or interview process, should contact Human Resources at (717) 231-3309 or email@example.com.