AOPC - Recruiting Assistant (22-36)
September 19, 2022
$36,551 - $41,864
This position will be supporting the recruiting coordinator with all hiring activities. Responsibilities include supporting employment services and recruitment/hiring activities; maintaining filing systems and documents; revising publications and documents; generating documents and reports; coordinating special events; and department-wide duties.
- Provides clerical support related to the recruitment/hiring process, such as preparing offer, welcome and regret letters; placing employment advertisements; updating onboarding materials; scheduling interviews; and entering data related to record-keeping.
- Serves as point of contact for internal and external employment inquiries received via email and telephone; researches information or forwards requests to other parties as needed.
- Coordinates onboarding for new hires; revises checklists as needed.
- Prepares documentation for Payroll processing, ensuring all data is accurate and approvals are secured. Interfaces with Payroll and IT as necessary.
- Updates Policy and procedural manuals, hiring guidelines, supervisor guides and informational documents.
- Maintains files and documents. Ensures contents are organized to conform to established guidelines.
- Updates staff directories on a timely basis.
- Coordinates employee outreach and community programs and special events as needed.
- Partners with other HR administrative staff to ensure routine clerical/ administrative office duties are performed regularly.(i.e. general filing, backup phone and email support, mail services, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year of similar clerical or secretarial experience.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, or training may be considered.
- Satisfactory criminal background check required.
- Human Resources experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word required.
Unified Judicial System Hiring Policy
The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania recruits, employs, and promotes the most qualified applicants without regard to their political affiliation, race, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, or other non-merit facts or considerations. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants with disabilities as may be necessary to ensure that all applicants are given a fair and equal opportunity to compete for all employment positions. Applicants who need accommodation for an interview should request so in advance. UJS hiring and employment policies and procedures are intended to conform to all applicable state and federal laws governing fair and non-discriminatory hiring and employment practices and are subject to change as necessary to remain in compliance with such laws.
Applicants requiring accommodation, for any part of the application and/or interview process, should contact Human Resources at (717) 231-3309.