AOPC - Special Projects Analyst (22-47)
August 17, 2022
$64,988 - $76,891
This professional technical analyst supports special project initiatives by eliciting and documenting requirements for projects including internal and external SharePoint sites, CRM applications and BI dashboard platforms. The position serves as an analyst resource for each platform, produces training materials, and conducts training for SharePoint and CRM related projects. Responsibilities also include collaboration on design and function with users and technical staff during the design, testing, and implementation phases, as well as providing post-implementation support.
- Evaluates and recommends technical and business solutions based on user business needs and technological opportunity; discusses alternatives and approaches with colleagues as part of a team.
- Writes documentation for end users, such as manuals and quick-reference guides, in a clear, concise style. Makes technical information understandable to non-technical users, reviews and revises documentation accordingly.
- Performs as an integral member of cross-functional project teams, supporting the information development requirements for major enterprise IT initiatives and projects.
- Has a basic understanding of Azure technologies as well as internet facing deployments and configurations.
- Reviews requirements with IT staff, customers and end users; develop prototypes. Acts as the liaison between the customer community, software development and infrastructure teams.
- Works with management, business analysts, developers, and support staff throughout the lifecycle of product development.
- Writes documentation for own work on web sites, to include initial requirements, business process flows, customizations, test plans and testing scripts, and permission matrices.
- Assists in writing and reviewing detailed requirements and specifications. Identifies and specifies needed processes. Elicits requirements using interviews, documents analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Develops business solutions using intermediate technical skill in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint and intermediate skills in business intelligence platforms (ex. Power BI, Tableau).
- Performs advanced data analysis using Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and SQL Server tools. Extracts, transforms and loads data from a variety of sources and technologies including SharePoint, CRM, SQL, ASE and IQ.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; AND
- One year of related IT experience.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and / or training may be considered.
- Satisfactory criminal background check required
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and CRM preferred
Unified Judicial System Hiring Policy
The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania recruits, employs, and promotes the most qualified applicants without regard to their political affiliation, race, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, or other non-merit facts or considerations. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants with disabilities as may be necessary to ensure that all applicants are given a fair and equal opportunity to compete for all employment positions. Applicants who need accommodation for an interview should request so in advance. UJS hiring and employment policies and procedures are intended to conform to all applicable state and federal laws governing fair and non-discriminatory hiring and employment practices and are subject to change as necessary to remain in compliance with such laws.
Applicants requiring accommodation, for any part of the application and/or interview process, should contact Human Resources at (717) 231-3309.