IT - NOC Technician - 3rd Shift
May 22, 2023
Saturday - Wednesday
$44,367 - $52,270
This position monitors and responds to events in AOPC’s server, network, and application environments. The position also handles incoming calls and emails to support internal AOPC staff, Supreme Court Boards and Committees, and Appellate Court IT Staff. Working hours are 11:00 pm – 7:00 am, Saturday through Wednesday, including some holidays; however, staffing needs may require short-term or long-term duty on the 1st or 2nd shift.
- Supports AOPC WAN services by opening and tracking tickets with telecom vendors and coordinating dispatch activities. Will try to restore service by remotely rebooting the cable, DSL, and wireless modems.
- Participates in recurring audits to ensure AOPC and vendor data are up-to-date and accurate.
- Provides hands-on support for technical teams and data center colocation customers.
- Prepares and sends notifications to users, technical teams, and management when sites, servers, applications, or services are impacted by outages or maintenance.
- Documents all requests for support using AOPC’s internally developed ticketing system: TICKETS.
- Helps to maintain a knowledge base using the TICKETS ticketing system resolution function and a SharePoint-based Wiki.
- Attempts to resolve user issues with provided tools, personal experience, and research.
- Associate’s degree with major course work in Computer Information Systems; OR
- Two years of experience in technical network management.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or training may be considered.
- Satisfactory criminal background check required.
- Excellent benefits program including comprehensive, low-cost medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans for employees and eligible family members beginning on the first day of employment: 12 paid sick days and 12+ paid vacation days per year; salary increases; student loan forgiveness plan; employee assistance programs; and retirement plans.
- Free parking.
Unified Judicial System Hiring Policy
The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania recruits, employs, and promotes the most qualified applicants without regard to their political affiliation, race, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, or other non-merit facts or considerations. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants with disabilities as may be necessary to ensure that all applicants are given a fair and equal opportunity to compete for all employment positions. Applicants who need accommodation for an interview should request so in advance. UJS hiring and employment policies and procedures are intended to conform to all applicable state and federal laws governing fair and non-discriminatory hiring and employment practices and are subject to change as necessary to remain in compliance with such laws.
Applicants requiring accommodation, for any part of the application and/or interview process, should contact Human Resources at (717) 231-3309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.