Pa. Advisory Council on Elder Justice in the Courts, Elder Justice Partners Host Virtual Town Hall on Preventing and Responding to Financial Exploitation
June 17, 2021
The Pa. Advisory Council on Elder Justice in the Courts, along with its elder justice partners, will hold a virtual town hall discussion on preventing and responding to financial exploitation.
This virtual town hall is the second town hall in a two-part series on understanding and identifying financial exploitation and elder abuse in Pa. It will be held on June 23 at 10:30 a.m.
The event will be available for the public and media to view on Webex, Facebook Live and YouTube Live. Participants can submit comments and questions via court social media pages (Twitter @PACourts or Facebook @pennsylvaniacourts).
Those scheduled to participate in the second town hall include:
- Hon. Sheila Woods-Skipper, moderator and administrative judge, Orphans’ Court Division, Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas
- David Shallcross, director, Office of Public Engagement, Pa. Office of Attorney General
- Denise Getgen, director, Adult Protective Services, Pa. Department of Aging
- Katrina Boyer, investor education coordinator, Pa. Department of Banking and Securities
- Dana Goldberg, legal director, SeniorLAW Center
- Victim testimonial
Date: June 23
Time: 10:30 a.m.